Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

"Full Blast"

The first time that it happened, I did a presentation in Church the next morning.

The second time that it happened was after I participated in a presentation for Church that morning.

And at both times, the devil, in all of his infinite wisdom attempted to defeat me. But, how do you defeat victory I rhetorically inquired? How do you become victorious when you have already been defeated?

Since the first question is rhetorical, the answer to the second question is one syllable, three letters, one word, the ONLY Word.

Well, the enemy is not about to partake in the "Word," since he represents everything to the contrary of what the Truth and Love are all about. Good thing I figured him out ala GOD's TRUE infinite wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
I do not just "have" the victory, I "AM" the victory! My flesh may not be impenetrable, but when I put on the full armor of GOD, how could you possibly EVER convince me that I will not ever BE, victorious?!

That infinite wisdom is synonymous with what is done for GOD. They are the only things that will ever last, so I implore you to hold fast, study and post mortem the recent past, so that you can readily identify and recognize when you are being tasked, disguised as, but in reality an attack against, the Love for GOD that you have on "Full Blast."

Do you have on your full body of armor today?

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: