Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

"You, To Be"

I have had some trying days right alongside some very trying times. But, through them all and "growing" forth, I shall allow or permit nothing to alter my mind, thus killing, stealing or destroying my joy.

As you get closer to where GOD wants you to be, you become a bigger target for the thief to see!

You start getting random things thrust in your path, just hoping you take the bait so that they can give you the wrath.

The attention is packaged in an assortment that could very well be to your liking. But it is nothing but a facade that under normal circumstances wouldn't even be striking.

Deviation is just an alienation of where you wind up as opposed to where you ought to be. You have become the illumination that is fueling all of the senseless negativity.

In you is what GOD wants others to be able to bare witness to. Those trying days right alongside those trying times, oft times, have nothing to do with you.

GOD is in the process of setting up HIS plan, in order to disrupt the detrimental actions against his Faithful, led by the faithless, irrespective of what's at hand.

So, hold strong and hold true to all that you do not currently see. You are only getting closer, to where GOD wants "You, To Be."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: