Smile And Love Always!

Monday, March 14, 2011

"THIS Very Moment"

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Everything that you were doing yesterday has or should have prepared you for everything that you are now facing today. If you have yet to be able to apply it, just live a little longer, Pray a little stronger and reminisce.

So many moments in time, so many moments that were defined. But, how many were designed by U?

I cannot undo whatever I did or did not want to do or say on yesterday.

I do not know what tomorrow holds since I am not there...YET!

But in "THIS Very Moment," I can choose to be the Purpose that I was Purposed to be with an undeniable illumination, void of any instant gratification, since my understanding affords me the knowledge that although the story might include but a GLIMPSE of me, it is not at all ABOUT me, but how I give back all that has ever been given TO me.

The next great moment starts with U!

Again I ask, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

...at "THIS Very Moment."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: