Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

"The Need To Give Thanks"

When I left "yesterday," GOD simultaneously Blessed me to see "today," by way of breath in my body with the additional functionality of my limbs and in my right state of mind.

What more could I possibly ask for? How can I begin to repay a debt that I already know that I cannot afford?

What so compels a man to explore the possibilities, that extend far beyond his very own capabilities, landing him smack dab in the middle of GOD's tranquillity?

My GOD!

You saved my Life when people and things cared about everything BUT!

My GOD!

You Blessed me with a spectacularly wonderful Wonder Woman that has left a gigantic void in my Life, yet you have filled that void in My Mother's absence.

My GOD!

You strengthen my every weakness thus allowing me to speak to your greatness whether I am scaling that mountaintop, standing at its base or shouting Hallelujah as I am perched upon its peak!

My GOD!

When I was broke as a joke that everyone was laughing at, YOU, smiled upon me because YOU, knew that one day I would be giving YOU, the Praise through my writings, my Blogs and my books, with the talent and the gift that YOU, gave me!

My GOD!

You gave me another chance to dance around Your Grace and sing Your Praises in the presence of Your Mercy.

My GOD!

How could I not relinquish my thanks to the One that is so deserving of ALL that I have to give, if for no other reason than the fact that it would not be mine had it not been bestowed upon me, by You, to begin with.

My GOD!

It is not a multiple choice option, but a mandatory selection, hence the very reason why "I" feel, "The Need To Give Thanks."

Glory Be To GOD!

I Thank You LORD!

My GOD!

I Thank You!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: