Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, March 06, 2011

"Me Within Me"

I used to hear the naysayers more than I used to hear myself! So much so that I started ignoring the voice within me, thus dwindling the "Me Within Me."

But Glory Be To GOD, for what I started to hear were the WHISPERS of GOD, that spoke louder than ANY of the shouts from ALL of the naysayers.

I could hear the silent whispers of GOD that began to drown out the decibel level of noise emanating from the less than truthful as they attempted to riddle integrity of its pure intentions, in hopes of shattering ANY and ALL of my hopes and dreams of being everything that I was first destined to be.

But as GOD spoke softer and the noise grew even louder, my ability to hear HIM was fine tuned even more.

Just preparation for the time when one day the stage will be grander and the noise will be earth shattering and through it ALL, I will STILL be able to hear the silent whispers of the LORD, confirming the "Me Within Me."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: