Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Compassion Within My Heart"

The thought or mention of Your name brings a Smile to my face, an extra beat to my heart, more joy to my cheer, more cheer to my joy and an overflow of glow, even in the darkest hour, of the lowest times, in my Life.

You become what I need for You to be and do so in such an abundance, to ever prevent me from NOT seeing that Your presence is not just marked by the "Footprints in the Sand," but the "Compassion Within My Heart."

I am so glad that we met. I search no more, but instead give even more, making withdrawals off of all of your deposits, knowing that my Life's account can never be overdrawn since your Blessings are never ending and forevermore.

You know who You are!

But, in the event that there are those that wonder why my glow is even visible in the middle of the day, I tell them that it has everything to do with U!

Thank You Jesus!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: