Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Reservations"

It is always a big deal whenever you "have" plans or you are "making" plans to do something by yourself or with someone that you would like to spend "your" time with.

You get the tickets.

You reserve the seats.

You block off the time.

You prepare to get prepared.

You figure out what to wear.

You decide how to wear your hair.

And as that day inches closer, your level of excitement grows higher.

You have "plans."

In Life, when it comes to being successful, the process is just as tantalizing. We constantly play it over in our minds, just like our new favorite song or that one song that we just can't seem to get out of our heads.

Determined people usually MAKE "Reservations."

Ambiguous people usually HAVE "Reservations."

Which one best describes you? Do you MAKE or do you HAVE?

When it comes to your success story, you either MAKE or you HAVE..."Reservations."

Adopt the determination by removing the ambiguity. No longer HAVE, but MAKE "Reservations" to attend and play a leading role in YOUR success story.

Afterall, it belongs to you.

Smile and make it happen!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: