Smile And Love Always!

Friday, March 18, 2011

"How About I Start, With My Heart?"

Sometimes what we plan on doing and what we wind up doing has everything to do with what we want or what we think the other person should be planning on or actually doing themselves.

But as experience has so humbly taught Corey and humbled Corey in the "process, " I now strongly beg to differ.

What "I" need to do has nothing to do with what "you" need to do.

What "I" need to say has nothing to do with what "you" need to say.

For if the existence of that person was never realized to begin with, chances are you would still have to Love, say or do what you were waiting for them to Love, say or do themselves. Now, wouldn't you?

So, move according to what needs to be done.

Say according to what needs to be said.

Show according to what needs to be shown.

And grow whenever you witness an opportunity for said growth.

And in the "process," do not remove or subtract Love from Life's equation.

Love when Love is in search of Love in the form of and to compliment, that of Love.

There exists the very real chance to still do what you were waiting to be done or said by somebody else. Only this time around, do it YOURSELF!

YOU can Love,
YOU can care,
YOU can yearn to take all that YOU know and open up and share.

Experience has paid for my wisdom, thus making me a tad bit smart.

So, this time around, "How About I Start, With My Heart?"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: