Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Loving and Lasting"

Literally, I roll out of bed landing directly on my knees, giving Praise and thanksgiving FIRST! When you set your day off right, you can handle anything that is desperately trying to go wrong!

I do not welcome the unflattering, but I am more then equipped to deal with it, if and when it decides to rear itself. Unfortunately, it knows not the fact that it has already been defeated since my relationship solidifies my standing and the reason why victory is always at hand, no greater than an arms length away.

All day, everyday, Thank You Jesus!

With everything going on in the world, from revolutions to natural disasters, I am eternally grateful for the "Loving and Lasting" relationship that I have with my LORD and Savior.

GOD Bless!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: