Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

"A Man of Your Heart"

The winds of change have finally decided to blow your way and give way to the shift in what you used to know, to what you will now grow to Love.

Even if you were remotely unaware that this gust of wind would one day embrace your beautiful face, then please now understand the gentleness in which it does.

It was just a matter of time before it was your time to release the anchor that has held you down and break the cycle that has perpetuated your frown, for far too long.

The ease in which you inspire me, ignites a fire within me that forces my every action to keep fanning the flames in hopes that they never burn out.

But if my efforts are any indication, preparation from the warmth that will comfort any doubt, shall continue to play its role and satisfy its part, for I am, "A Man of Your Heart."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: