Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Healing"

I miss her terribly so!

I had not the leftover strength to carry me TO or THROUGH for that matter. But "Glory Be To GOD" that I had within me, all that she deposited within me, in order to understand that HE shall provide all of my needs if I have BUT, only the size of a mustard seed.

My upbringing may not have been traditional but the Love that I received was definitely unconditional. I firmly believe that what was in store for me years later on down the road would be executed to precision due to my previous experience and the overdraft protection that my Mother's Love would one day provide my Life's account.

You can only "bounce" what is not there to begin with. You cannot "withdraw" what was never first "deposited." You are only "insufficient" if you have been negligent.

But that was not the case with my Mother. My Life is so full of my Mother's wonderful memories and her tireless legacy, that it is like she never left.

I talk about her as if she's still in the room.

I hear her voice as if she's right here, right now.

I appreciate her wisdom as if she just whispered it to me.

I draw off of her tree of Life's branches of knowledge.

Today, my Life is filled with happiness because we deserve it so.

Not a single hour in my Life passes by without my Mother popping up to remind me...

Not a single day went by in my Life without my Mother showing up to help me find me...

The Love of my Life may not be physically here WITH me, but her presence in and around my Life is proof that she has never left me. And to think that she promised that she never would. "I will always be with you my son," Mother would say, over and over again.

I Pray for those who's Loved ones have gone on. May you find the Peace and happiness that I have found in order to compliment the comfort of what that Peace and happiness sounds like.

One day soon it will commence and time will allow you to let the "Healing" begin.

You've got a friend in me, always.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: