Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"After HIS Heart"

Although it does sting and often hurts, I am not surprised at the condescending and demeaning manner in which people have a tendency to treat you. But if they did it to King Jesus, then they surely and most definitely will do it little ole' Corey.

But Glory Be To GOD that whatever is said or done to or about me does not have dominion nor jurisdiction over me and what LORD GOD sees and ultimately has planned, for me.

I fashion myself after nothing that can be replaced, but a remarkable image that I long to trace. HIS.

Although my ways are no longer at the opposite end of the spectrum, I kindly remind myself of where I once was in Loving appreciation of how far I have trekked to THIS end of the spectrum.

There is a colossal difference between "before" and "after," "then" and "now," "here" and "there," "me" and "HIM." Which brings me to the true "Heart" of the matter.

In order for me to ask the question: "How About I Start, With My Heart?"

Or in order for me to be "A Man of Your Heart," I must first get all of my ducks in a Loving row and be a citizen of GOD's Loving kingdom so that I can trace that image and be a man, "After HIS Heart."

It is not "me," but what HE has so chosen to do WITH me, hence the very reason why HE shall ALWAYS receive the glory.

After I have successfully traced HIS likeness and image, allow me to color it in by demonstrating that my every effort relative to Love, shall always be one, that is "After HIS Heart."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: