Smile And Love Always!

Monday, March 21, 2011

"Host of Imperfections"

It is through my many mistakes that I have arrived at the experience that is providing me my expanded growth, allowing me to occupy a space within the place that I now reside, called Peace.

When you have already dealt with the confessions within your Life, it makes it all possible for you to move on with the rest of your Life, as if you were never held back to begin with.

It is not a right, but an honor and a privilege to receive a second chance to get it right the first time in the presence of GOD's eyes. The ability to redeem yourself as if you never stepped outside of yourself during all of the times when you were wrong.

No less than humbling as I initially stumbled outside of the gate, but eventually got back in stride as I pace myself towards my destiny, and my fate.

I did nothing on my own and would not even attempt to plagiarize my very own story. I am home, at Peace, happiness abound with remorse and regret nowhere to be found.

I have been nothing short of a "Host of Imperfections" that now offer me my Life's direction, as if I was never lost to begin with.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: