Smile And Love Always!

Monday, March 28, 2011

"New Normal"

The chemistry was unlike any periodic table that I could recall, but all of the elements were still present.

It is hard to fathom what normal is like when you have lived and experienced any and everything but. Yet when you readily identify the areas of improvement that you can indeed improve upon, you can then begin to paint a normal picture to commit to your photographic memory and to frame on your wall of Life as an accurate representation of what the "New Normal" should and will look like in your Life going forward.

Getting acclimated to your new surroundings is a part of the process that ultimately cancels out what the "old" used to represent, and begins to solidify all that the "new" now represents.

All of the elements on my Life's periodic table were for me to figure out so that I can make sure that the compatibility was and is not somewhere lost in the presentation.

And then she comes along and does not question the elements within my periodic table, but she challenges the "old" in order to make the "new" even better. And I get it.

What was once normal is no longer even cordial to any of the "new" elements that beautifully represent the "New Normal" as my brilliant inheritance.

I had to go there, in order for me to get here. And now I must go where, the sound of her voice and the beat of her heart, I can hear.

This is my "New Normal."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: