Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Welcome Home"

I Missed You!

You have been gone for quite some time. A lot has changed since I last welcomed you into my Life. And now I am ready and willing to appreciate you and all that you do for me.

The Love that you give me,
The Smile upon my face,
The way that you make my heart race,
The immense joy that I feel whenever you are around,
The limitless potential that I realize in your presence.

You are truly good to me and without fail you have always been about your word and what it means. And for that, I am grateful!

Admittedly, it has been difficult without you and how I have managed to survive this long is a mystery that I thankfully no longer have to solve.

I Promise to be better to you this time around and take you for granted, never. For I now know what the alternative, without you in Life, is like. And I want no part of that, irrespective of the influence.

I have missed you entirely too much and now I understand and wholeheartedly appreciate every cent of your worth. And I shall demonstrate that to you from this day forth, until my Life is no more.

I Love You!

"Welcome Home," Peace & Happiness.

Please come on in. I'll close the door behind you.

If Peace & Happiness do not reside in your home and they are not an active part of your Life, they might already be knocking at your door. Go ahead, invite them in and welcome them home.

"Welcome Home."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: