Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Everywhere You Are"

You cannot just lay verbal claim to Love if you are anything but.

You should not attempt to become a stakeholder of Love if your intentions are anything but.

You do not have to look for Love when Love already exists within you and resides within the house that Love has built, that is now occupied by you.

There is no place that you can go where Love is not adequately represented.

There is no place that you will ever come to know where Love is not marked present.

Love is who and what you become when you first accept and embrace the notion that if it is Love, that nothing else matters, that you are entitled to Love and that you deserve to be Loved.

It matters not what you do, where you go, who you become, what you learn along your journey and all of the other many intangibles.

Love is...Love shall be...Love shall remain..."Everywhere You Are."

Love like your Life depends on it. Truth be told, it actually does.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: