Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

"Belongs To You"

Eight years ago I knew not the true meaning of unconditional Love until I witnessed, first hand, the miraculous way in which you instantly altered my mind, my thoughts, my actions and my heart.

You have shown me so much and taught me even more! I cherish our time together, for you are growing up almost too fast for me to savor your youth.

You mean everything that you are supposed to mean to me and more. What a privilege it is to watch you grow, learn and even teach, as you familiarize yourself with your navigational compass, learning your own way, in a way that so compels me to appreciate you every day and especially on your birthday.

To my beautiful Princess! Happy Birthday my dearest most sweetest Love. My unconditional heart "Belongs To You." Daddy Loves You!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: