Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Forever"

When "we" start to believe that "IT" will not last, just perhaps we have "OUR" collective focus on the wrong thing.

The only thing that lasts for all eternity is our eternal GOD. So, if "OUR" focus does not reside within HIM, why are we surprised that "IT" did not last?

If there are only one set of directions, then why do we insist upon reinventing the wheel and the direction in which it travels?

If brushing and flossing our teeth throughout the day, every day affords us sustainable oral hygiene, then it makes perfect sense for us to brush and floss our teeth throughout the day, every day.

The same holds true for Prayer.

The only thing that lasts "Forever," is the Love of GOD.

Focus on the right thing so that "IT" can and WILL, afford us a sustainable Life, through the Love of GOD, that will last, "Forever."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: