Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Grateful"

Yesterday,
Today,
Tomorrow.

What I learned Yesterday, prepared me for what I know Today, that now affords me the experience to move forward with Tomorrow.

Even though my little brother did not live long, I am "Grateful" that I was and able to hear him call me his big brother.

When all I had to eat was butter and sugar on top of my rice, I remember being "Grateful" that my Mother made sure that I did not go to bed hungry.

When I met my biological father two days prior to graduating high school, I might not have been then, but today, I am "Grateful" that we had the opportunity to meet.

Although I no longer have my Mother, I am "Grateful" for all of the times that we shared great conversation that still resonates with me to this day.

Even though I did not grow up privileged, I am "Grateful" for Grace and Mercy allowing me the Blessing of growing up.

I may only hear from them when they need something, but I am "Grateful" for my entire family.

Initially, I did not know if I would ever have any, but GOD Blessed me with two wonderful "Children" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2010/03/children.html). And for that reason, I am wonderfully "Grateful."

I may have the worst commute with the shortest distance, but I am so very "Grateful" that I am employed and able to feed my family.

Our new place of Christian worship might be under construction, but I am "Grateful" that I STILL have a place to go and Praise the LORD.

As I was finding my way and learning my purpose in Life, I am "Grateful" that my LORD and Savior saw me for what HE purposed me for and not what I thought I should have been.

I am eternally "Grateful" for HIS patience and understanding.

I may have fallen down Yesterday,
But I got right back up Today,
And GOD is steadily preparing me for Tomorrow.

I am forever "Grateful" for HIM providing me with all of my needs.

Because of that, I am "Grateful."

If all of my "Yesterday's" gave me "Today" and all of my "Today's" give me "Tomorrow," then I am truly "Grateful."

What were you "Grateful" for Yesterday?

What are you "Grateful" for Today?

What will you be "Grateful" for Tomorrow?

What I learned yesterday, prepared me for what I know today, that now affords me the experience to move forward with tomorrow.

Yesterday,
Today,
Tomorrow.

I am "Grateful."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: