Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, March 06, 2010

"Children"

As soon as they were born, the rest of my Life was about to begin in the most spectacular, grandest fashion. Whatever I thought my Life was wound up being everything that it was not.

One day you look in the mirror to the realization that you no longer recognize who you are because you are no longer who you were.

Your thought process has evolved. You walk taller and stronger and now you know that you truly belong because you have one or some that believe in you.

You mature beyond your years and categorically deny all of your fears as their hopes, needs and wants rest squarely upon your shoulders.

They make you better, keep you honest and facilitate your ability to ALWAYS do your best.

They make you Smile and make you cry all the while they are showing you the depths of your own heart and the potential of how much you can actually Love.

The growth of your knowledge is as exponential as the daily tasks that are as unique as they are habitual.

Live long enough to have and raise your own and witness the results in the same manner that you would your very own "before" and "after" photos. You do not look the same, think the same, nor do you act the same. And we owe it ALL, to our "Children."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: