Smile And Love Always!

Friday, March 26, 2010

"Visibility"

When I was in it, I couldn't see the forest for the trees. When I stepped out of it, I began to see peripherally. You cannot readily identify the who, what, where and why's, when you constantly see things only through your eyes.

Sometimes you need to step OUT in order to bring yourself IN.

We don't necessarily need to see the END in order for "us" to BEGIN.

We just merely need to see beyond the tips of our noses and the forest for the trees, not forgetting the "thanks you's," the "may I's," "excuse me's" and the "please."

A small token of appreciation for my relentless dedication as I pace my way through this constant transformation.

I am most "Grateful" for all of the opportunities before me.

I am both honored and humbled by my enormous role and responsibilities.

May everything good that is ever done, be multiplied exponentially.

May every Prayer that I utter stretch from where I am to the Heavenly.

What GOD took Corey out of proved to be worthy of a testimony born of a test, to conclude the only fact, that I am truly Blessed.

Preparation was the solicitation after having rid myself of all stagnation and procrastination.

Thank GOD for taking me OUT, so that HE could bring me back IN.

Thank GOD for the four seasons, the foliage of the Fall. Right in the middle of the forest for the trees, I can now see it all. And even though change brings us OUT of one and IN to the next, the foliage allows it to still be beautiful in the process.

Whether you can see the forest for the trees or you are lost within, Pray for peace and allow the process to begin.

You might not understand the who, what, where and why's, but when it is all said and done, you will indeed become wise. Wise to the grandest of all affordability. Thank you LORD GOD for my sanity as well as my "Visibility."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: