Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Passionate"

When I wake up in the morning, I'm already thinking about the next subject that I am going to write about.

As I give thanks for the Blessings of yet another day, I am simultaneously seeking inspiration so that I can in turn inspire.

I write as I'm brushing my teeth.

I create as I'm getting dressed.

I am committing to memory what I have authored in my mind as I drive to work.

As I walk to lunch, I am allowing myself to be inspired.

As I travel home, the inspiration continues.

When I prepare dinner, I am also cooking up the thoughts of the day.

I create as I'm getting undressed.

I write as I'm brushing my teeth.

Before I go to sleep at night, I'm already thinking about the next subject that I am going to write about.

As I give thanks for the Blessings of the conclusion of yet another day, I am simultaneously seeking inspiration so that I can in turn inspire.

You see, if you are not "Passionate" about what it is that you do, then chances are you won't get anything done.

You need to live, breathe, eat, sleep and do everything that you are "Passionate" about.

You don't give up because it becomes hard. That's the very reason why it should be harder for you to give up.

You gotta be "Passionate" about BEING "Passionate" and what ultimately fuels your motivational DRIVE. Otherwise, you'll always be stuck in NEUTRAL.

With that said, do you REALLY think that you're "Passionate?"

You better be! Your competition is...LET'S GO!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: