Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Future"

Some people claim to know not what their "Future" holds for them. Perhaps it is because they choose to put their "Future" in someone else's hands? Now there's a thought to ponder!

Why would you, why do we, extend the decision-making power of our lives to those that do not rightfully own, nor should they, the keys to our "Future's" automobile?

When we relinquish ourselves to someone else, we should not then claim that they stole IT or US from WHO and WHAT we are and who and what we are supposed to be, who and what we are purposed for, in Life.

We need to hold ourselves accountable for not only what we say and do, but what we allow to happen to us, without attempting to say or do anything about it.

No one owes you anything in Life. You owe yourself! We owe ourselves to do right by ourselves and within the confines of the Blessing that we all share in, which is Life.

Do not hold someone else in contempt for misrepresenting YOU!

They should not have had the opportunity to represent YOU to begin with.

Who chooses "your" words better than you?

Who forms "your" thoughts better than you?

Who walks in "your" shoes better than you?

Who utters the sentences that are formed from those collection of words, created from those thoughts, that are experienced through "your" walk...better than YOU? No one!

The same holds true for your "Future." That is something that has been created, copywritten and patented for YOU.

With my name in calligraphy, a spot reserved JUST for me, that is what MY "Future" holds, for Corey.

Tell yourself the same: "With my name in calligraphy, a spot reserved JUST for me, that is what MY "Future" holds, for ____________.

Your "Future" is Yours! Now start participating in it!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: