Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"Credit"

In an economy that isn't bouncing back fast enough, your namesake, your reputation up to and including your "Credit" is all that you have, in order to sustain all that you need, for all whom you Love.

We all want "Credit" for all that we do. We all want "Credit" for all that we have done. We all need "Credit" to show that we can do it again. And we all need that "Credit" to INSPIRE us to do it all over again.

But sometimes too much "Credit" is disseminated for the wrong reasons. As a matter of fact, if it is not something done for the right reason, the wrong reason deserves zero "Credit" before, during or after the fact. "Negative Energy Multiplied by Zero" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2010/02/negative-energy-multiplied-by-zero.html) is how it should be dealt with.

The varying types of "Credit" are endless. You have prisoners that receive "Credit" for time served. Children that get extra "Credit" on their assignments and/or tests. Parents that want to receive "Credit" for overnight stays on their custody agreements and visitation schedules. Financial institutions that want to run your "Credit" before they elect to do business with you. And then you have the 3 "Credit" bureaus that provide those very financial institutions their own versions of what is called a "Credit" score and/or report that would subsequently indicate whether or not you are "Credit" worthy before they elect to do business or continued business with you.

Glory be to GOD!

You see, "Credit" means so very much to so many. And to think that once upon a time I had bad "Credit." Not just according to those financial institutions, but I had bad "Credit" according to GOD.
You see I had maxed out Life's "Credit" limit and could not even afford to pay my minimum balance on what I owed.

Glory be to GOD!

And then this Debt Consolidator came along named Jesus. HE forgave all of my debts, restored my "Credit," thus making me "Credit" worthy once again.

I said: "Glory be to GOD!"

Needless to say I cut up all of those "Credit" less cards and now only carry one. The one in which I carry is accepted no matter where I go. And should I ever happen upon an establishment that does not accept my renewed type of "Credit," then they do not deserve my business anyway.

I refuse to give the devil "Credit" for ANYTHING because the LORD GOD is EVERYTHING!

Glory be to GOD!

With the possibility of garnering no wrong answer, what does your "Credit" look like? Is it reputable? Can it sustain you and all whom you Love? More importantly, what does your "Credit" look like in the eyes of GOD?

I did say: "Glory be to GOD!"

"Credit" worthiness is the goal of your Debt Consolidator (Jesus). So, if you have not started yet, then it is time to get your "Credit" in order.

One more time: "Glory be to GOD!"

Forever!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: