Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Things on My Mind and Things Going On"

There is always something, going on somewhere, with someone. If it isn't something to do, there is something to say, somewhere to be, something that should've been done, a loss that should've been won.

Acquiring and maintaining a disposition of happiness is a solid choice. Solid in the sense that you are firmly planted and refuse to be uprooted by situations, circumstances or the misery of others that are desperately trying to keep you company or desperately trying to get you to keep them company.

We all have something that has our attention and in spite of the "less than" components of that "something" we choose to Smile in spite of.

Although we might not have a particular say or choice in what Life puts on our plates, we do have the ability to garnish our plates and our surroundings as we see fit, with every say in how we do so.

So, with the joy that I have in my heart, I may have "Things on My Mind and Things Going On," but I am so happy right now!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: