Smile And Love Always!

Friday, February 19, 2010

"Let There Be No More Doubt"

I Love you now,
I Love you later,
I Love you there,
I Loved you then,
I Loved you when

the storms were raging and I was facing the wind,
I was embracing the struggle to secure us the win.
Proactive by nature, protection is all I've ever known,
You don't wait for the storm, before you weatherproof your home.
Every Smiling face is not a friend indeed,
But a humble Spirit, shall always move within me.
I trust my gut, my intuition guides my stride,
Humility 101, I no longer choke on my pride.

For all of the tomorrow's that shall simultaneously create our future and past,
I Pray that every experience is better than the last.

From this day forth, "Let There Be No More Doubt."

Thank you Mother!

I Love You Both!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I/we love you even more baby! ;)