Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

"Stronger, In the End"

I am thankful to GOD for the full use of my limbs.

I am not waiting for GOD to put my left foot in front of my right foot and my right foot in front of my left foot and walk on my behalf.

That is why I am THANKFUL to GOD for the FULL USE of my limbs.

When I get up everyday and put one foot in front of the other and proceed to walk, I am reminded of the fact that it is not only a Blessing to have the FULL USE of my limbs, but to have breath in my body, air in my lungs, sound mind and a joyous Spirit with enough wherewithal to know from wince all of the aforementioned originate.

I have zero input into the output of GOD's Blessings. The role, the position, my purpose is to put one foot in front of the other and to live, to give of myself in a capacity that would be in the image of an image that I have never seen, but have all the Faith into its existence.

I may be weak under normal "Corey Circumstances," but my subsequent strength has an undeniable source that garners the attention of what would otherwise not pay attention if it all began and ended under normal "Corey Circumstances."

I am humbled at the mere "thought" that I would dare be so bold as to think that my complete success had everything to do with me and me alone. Such a boast against GOD shall not be rendered out of Corey's mouth regardless of ANY "circumstances," normal, Corey or otherwise.

All of the painful, hurtful, intentional, deliberate, misguided, malicious, accusatory, poisonous things that I have ever encountered in my Life, have all strengthened me, giving way to my extreme THANKFULLNESS to GOD for the FULL USE of my limbs, thus making me "Stronger, In the End."

Happy Birthday to my wonderful son!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blog baby! I needed it! I am and WE are "Stronger, In the End" ;)