Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Your Life"

Borders, property, territories, lines and even figments of your imagination. No one or no thing has control over you, but you.

How you so choose to live the Life that you have been Blessed with is a unilateral decision, unless of course that decision has a direct or indirect impact on the person or people that you so choose to share in your Blessing called Life.

We should all feel so lucky and enormously gracious that out there, someone, somewhere is willing to share their lives with you, with me, with us.

The uniqueness in such a Blessing that someone would be so inclined to share in with us is the fact that such a Blessing is bidirectional. Worth repeating: "The uniqueness in such a Blessing that someone would be so inclined to share in with us is the fact that such a Blessing is bidirectional."

When you make the decision to share IN with someONE, your decisions are no longer unilateral. They ended the day that you made your decision. The approach to this would suggest that simultaneously we agree that we are now unilateral-free and through all possibilities we shall henceforth live bidirectionally.

In theory, I just described perfection. In reality, I just described anything but.

It is hard enough to unify two opposite ends of the spectrum, but even harder for them to coexist if they are reading for the same part yet with different scripts.

Both have achieved successful auditions for the part, only to be separated from two different scripts, not of the same heart.

So, who is to blame for the scripts not being the same? Who gets the part to play the starring role in your heart? How do you and me ultimately become "we," if we can't even decide how to live bidirectionally?

How you so choose to live the Life that you have been Blessed with....

When you make the decision to share IN with someONE....

Whatever you ultimately decide, it is indeed the Blessing commonly referred to as, "Your Life."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: