Smile And Love Always!

Friday, March 05, 2010

"Defeat"

Have you ever looked into someone's eyes...

One of the single most important goals in Life, within MY Lifetime, is to inspire those that need inspiration.

Motivate those that fall to procrastination (me included).

Positively influence the minds that wish to defy gravity.

Quell all of those moments of temporary insanity.

Listen to the Spirit, by HEARING it, every single time that it talks to me.

If the best offense is a good defense, then your level of motivation should be stuck on IN-TENSE!

Have you ever looked into someone's eyes...and witnessed their "Defeat?"

When people look into your eyes, do they see or witness YOUR "Defeat?"

Before it even materializes, change the outcome of your situation, so that you can overcome without hesitation and not succumb to "Defeat" in utter consternation.

So when they DO look into your eyes, they see "Defeat," at the hands of VICTORY!

Hallelujah!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: