Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Everything"

Sometimes we will settle for anyone or anything, so long as we have someone or something, to be able to call our own.

Such a sad state of affairs when we bring ourselves down to be on the level of those that refuse to lift themselves up. It is not that they can't, it is just that they won't. And THERE, is where we nestle ourselves, right into their cracks and crevices, just to be able to say...

"An accident waiting to happen," my Mother would chime. I know that you can do bad all by your lonely, but thank GOD that there are two sides to EVERY coin.

The flip side to THIS coin is the fact that you have NOT chosen to settle for just anyone or anything just to have someone or something to be able to call our own. And as soon as you first make the decision to up the ante, that is exactly when you will be rewarded, generously and quite handsomely, I might add.

Since you know what THAT side of the coin has to offer, you now make sure to EMBRACE what THIS side of the coin has to offer. You are not even scratching the surface with respect to how it is going to be, because it will do nothing but continue to get better from here.

The detoxification process might prove to be arduous at times, but no one ever said that change was ever going to be easy. Have you ever tried to brush your teeth AFTER you eat breakfast when your entire Life you have been brushing your teeth BEFORE you ate breakfast? Or vice versa for that matter. Something so simple might prove to be otherwise. But, give it a try and let me know how it feels...

What we have is not all that there is for us, in Life.

Where we are is not the only place that we will ever will be, in Life.

Who we are becoming is all that we are supposed to be, in Life.

You held out, you hold up and the rewards are abundant and plentiful.

Remember the other side of that coin, to remind yourself of where you will not ever return to.

Take this side of the coin, "Everything" about it and BE.

And if "Everything" is what someone is to you, then your job is to make sure that they know it, by simply telling them.

..."Everything."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed to hear that. Thank you for the words of encouragement. God is always right on time!

KC