Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Blip"

Sometimes we expel so much energy, allowing ourselves to get so worked up at what turns out to be nothing but small potatoes.

The energy of two entities ping ponging back and forth to one another with neither wanting to relinquish the title of "Last Word."

Then there are those that bring that "everything's a tragedy" type of energy into your surroundings and if you're not too careful, you will wind up mourning right along with them.

I have come to the realization that my attention needs to be handed out proportionately. Therefore, I need to define the severity or lack thereof before drawing a conclusion as to who and what gets my attention and for how long.

Always decipher what is presented to you. It will either be a "tragedy" or a "Blip." Most of the time it will be a "Blip" exaggerated as something more, hence the need for YOU to make the determination as to what it truly is and how much attention that you ultimately decide to give to it.

Deflate the purported "tragedies" within your Life and put them in their "Blipping" place. Afterall, they are probably just exaggerated and add up to nothing more than a "Blip" that would not otherwise even register on your radar.

Now go reinvest that time and energy that you just saved, compliments of your successful ability to decipher between the two.

That extra time that you just saved is kind of like that $20 you found in your pants pocket while doing the laundry. Now go find something to do with it!

Preface your participation with a single question: "Is this a tragedy or is this a "Blip?" Then proportionately take it from there.

Love Always.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: