Smile And Love Always!

Monday, March 22, 2010

"Transparency"

In the last few years of my Life I have made some pretty radical changes. It is like just waking up one morning, one day and realizing that "I am not who I have been portraying to be." And it is not that you have intentionally been deceitful to yourself or anyone else for that matter. No, it is not that at all.

You have been convicted within yourself that it is time to do better for yourself and by yourself and everything that you now know needs to change.

We have become so content with ourselves that we blindly accept ourselves just because it is US that is the subject of the matter. Until we wake up that one morning...

Sometimes we realize that we no longer "like what we see." Sometimes we realize that we are not "all that we can be." Sometimes we realize that we are doing everything for everyone else and not doing enough for "ME."

My transformation came in phases that in hindsight were wonderfully crafted from on High: customized, communicated and delivered to Corey who was anywhere but THERE, listening to anything but THAT and doing everything but THIS.

If you know how good GOD is, then you are wonderfully familiar with all of the aforementioned. Should you not know how good GOD is, then you still have the wonderful opportunity to learn all about the aforementioned.

You have to crawl before you walk and every little milestone is nothing short of a celebration for the preparation that is already underway, even if you are/were unaware of what was happening, as it was happening, right before your very eyes. I did not get it until I started to get it. And if you still do not get it, just live a little longer, you will.

That person that you had been impersonating was not even a good method actor, but an untrained and unskilled performer at best. It is right then and there that we must step out (on Faith), step up (our game), step on (fewer toes), step back (to re-evaluate ourselves), step in (to our new skin) and step forward (one foot in front of the other) as we move towards "Progression" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2010/03/progression.html).

Whatever phases your transformation chooses to come in, do not ignore it, yet embrace it. Allow the Spirit to lead as you humbly follow the new direction for your new Life. Unless of course, the perfection within your Life requires zero interference.

After Corey started following the Spirit, I learned the significance of living a Life of "Transparency." I no longer need to hide myself, my past, my anything, because I am new in every phase of my Life.

I am a new Corey! And whether marginally or exceptionally, that advanced reciprocity in the form of "Transparency," pays for what has yet to even be purchased, borrows not, lives for HIM and Loves in the latest and greatest version of Corey.

How could I not share in what has been bestowed upon me, in the form of "Transparency?" Rhetorical.

If you really want to live Life free, then I strongly encourage you to live a Life of "Transparency."

"Transparency"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: