Smile And Love Always!

Monday, March 29, 2010

"More"

We always want what we do not have and then once we get it, we generally do not even know what to do with it. That is the exact point in time where our "appreciation" appears to fall by the wayside.

We first need to understand what we have, what it means to us, the role that it plays in our lives and the impacts on and TO us should we one day no longer have it there FOR us.

It is kind of hard to fathom the 100% permanent removal of someone or something from our lives until it or they are actually gone. One of those experiences that cannot be lived vicariously.

So, before you ask for "More," try taking inventory of what you already have. You might not actually need "More." Just the opposite, you might actually be in need of "less."

"Don't let your eyes get bigger than your belly," Momma would say. Until you truly know what you have, don't even BOTHER with asking for "More."

Love Always.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: