Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Be"

It is past time that you own up to your full potential. Not because others mandate it of you, but because GOD inserted it within you and you have blindly chosen to do nothing with it.

It is not anyone's fault but yours should you continue to wallow in pity, swim in the shallow end where your feet can actually touch the bottom, create hollow goals, all the while attempting to live up to your best.

Do not live because a Blog told you to. Live because you owe it to yourself to. And since we are unable to live in death, we only have a single option, and that is to do it while we are alive and able to.

When the Spirit of the LORD is upon you, it matters not who attempts to shun you.

It is past time that you remove everyone else's "Me" from your Life so that you can start to "Be" within your very own Life.

Because when the Spirit of the LORD is upon you, it matters NOT who attempts to shun you, in your quest to "Be."

Smile and for many, the first time in your Life, just "Be."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: