Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

"Direction"

As a young lad, I had a great memory without my handy dandy Blackberry. In true to Life form, my "Children" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2010/03/children.html) also have pretty spectacular memories as well (especially whenever their Dad has promised them something to their liking).

As my kids and I are driving around, I am proud of their knowledge of where they are. To me it not only symbolizes where they are physically, but where they are mentally and Spiritually as well.

I ask them to navigate our route or path to our destination and although it may differ from the one that I would take or that they would individually take, they are able to offer up suggestions because I continuously make them aware of their surroundings.

By simply keeping them conscious of, they are never lacking the "Direction" that they need nor the instructions that they need to follow. It is all within the preparation process that they will one day follow, thus allowing them to continue down a path, not necessarily the same, nor the one of least resistance, but one of righteousness.

We can always stand to learn a lot from our "Children" that we can in turn recycle back to them.

Due to the initial change of course that I had to realize, my instructions changed and my "Direction" took on a brand new meaning. They give to me and in turn, I recycle back to them.

Outside of your normal surroundings, do you have a pretty good sense of "Direction" and where you're headed? I thought so too, until my "Children" altered my "Direction" and put me on a much better course.

Happy Birthday Princess!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: