Smile And Love Always!

Friday, April 02, 2010

"Survivor"

Buried my Brother!
Buried my Friends!
Buried my Grandfather!
Buried more Friends!
Buried my Uncles!
Buried even more Friends!
Buried my Grandmother!
Buried some more Friends!
Buried my Mother!

My GOD!

Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you STRONGER! Right?!

Nothing but HIS Grace and Mercy that granted me another opportunity to take HIS Blessing and "my" purpose and live out its FULL potential in the same and only manner that HE would have me to.

I survived all of this because HE covered me!

That supervisor and those disparaging remarks. I am BIGGER than that because I am a "Survivor!"

Those elementary school bully's that used to push me around until my LITTLE sister pushed them back, forcing them to finally leave me alone. I am stronger than they thought because I am a "Survivor!"

I took the scenic route in accomplishing my academic goals, but I knew that I was smarter than they ever gave me credit for because I am a "Survivor!"

That failed relationship that had me acting totally out of character. I can do bad "all by my lonely" because I am a "Survivor!"

All of the pain and suffering, some self-imposed, that used to define my life, don't hurt anymore. I am a "Survivor!"

The unyoked marriage that ended in divorce; I steamroll my energy into taking care of my two kids that are proof positive with their constant reminders, that I am a "Survivor!"

Everything that I've ever been through and my young eyes witnessed before my young mind could even begin to process. "Survivor!"

I stand here today as a "Survivor" doing the only thing that I know how to do. Survive.

For every piece of adversity that I ever had to face THUS FAR, I THANK YOU for making Corey a "Survivor."

If you do not believe that you are here for a reason, then WHY, are YOU, a "Survivor?"

The next time that "they" try to take you out, list and run your itemized credentials and remind yourself, "I am a "Survivor!"" Now that you know that you are a "Survivor," you have to go and tell someone else, that they are a "Survivor" too.

My GOD!

My LORD and Savior Jesus Christ is a "Survivor." So, WHAT does that make YOU and ME?

A "Survivor!"

HE rose from the dead despite all of the adversity that HE faced, and still to this day and forevermore, as a "Survivor!"

Breath="SURVIVOR!"

Glory be to GOD, Forever!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Smiling! EXCELLENT! BEAUTIFUL!!

Lish