Smile And Love Always!

Friday, April 16, 2010

"Hold It Together, Until GOD Makes It Better!"

With all of your strength and might, you continuously hold on while GOD continues to fight, ALL of your battles on your behalf.

Your struggles are not going unnoticed, were not, are not in vain. Just imagine all of the character that was built from all of the pain.

My Sweet Mother was ADAMANT about there being a silver lining in EVERY cloud, even that dark one that is hovering over you right now.

But when you emerge from that darkness (AND YOU WILL) you need to be ready, you better be prepared for the path that the LORD has cleared, thus making for you. While you're in that waiting room, build upon your strength and endurance because when GOD moves, so will you. You have NO choice!

You have no say, BUT to Pray!

All of my Life I have witnessed GOD demolish mountains to heaps of rubble as a reward for my Faithful struggle. HIS eyes are upon you, HIS strength is within you, HIS Love sustains you and HIS word protects you!

You have no say, BUT to Pray!

My GOD they celebrated my defeat because they thought that I was alone. Little did they know that I reside in my Masters home. They tried to evict me from the premises. But they had no idea that YOU are the Genesis. They even tried to foreclose on my residence. My GOD, my Faith helped me to abstain from succumbing to their ignorance.

I have come to find out that you DO have a say. It is called Prayer!

When you have no say, BUT to Pray, you Pray!

When you have survived another day, you Pray!

When you humble yourself and give all of the glory to GOD, HE will reward your Faithfulness! Pray!

You hold on because no matter what, HE has not and will not ever let you go.

You hold on with all of your strength and might, you continuously hold on while GOD continues to fight!

I, "Hold It Together, Until GOD Makes It Better!"

You, "Hold It Together, Until GOD Makes It Better!"

We, "Hold It Together, Until GOD Makes It Better!"

Don't ever let go! You just, "Hold It Together, Until GOD Makes It Better!"

Thank HIM now!

The strength and endurance that HE has placed within you will allow you to "Hold It Together, Until GOD Makes It Better!"

LORD, we Love YOU!

Hallelujah!

"Hold It Together, Until GOD Makes It Better!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: