Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"I See YOU, In Me"

My reflection just isn't the same anymore. The features are familiar, the profile might be similar, but it is the internal make over that shines through to the external image that I now see.

Extreme make overs are not strictly relative to what you see on the outside, rather the transformation of what is blossoming on the inside, one step at a time.

You see some prefer the maintenance of being "made up" although they are vastly aware that they keep constantly "breaking down." They keep slapping band-aids on wounds that are too deeply rooted and superficially insufficient to know that their circular motions will never lead them to turn a corner in their lives.

If the preventive maintenance is not working then it is time to get a new mechanic or better yet, trade the old in for the new so that you do not continue to look good on the outside, but are torn to pieces on the inside.

It is one thing to look good in the midst of, but do not lie to yourself, thus causing you to lie to others, that all is well, when you no longer even recognize who you see in the mirror and what you do, that others are constantly baring witness to.

Perception is reality's mediocre way of fabricating the truth.

If you do not like WHO you are, then it is time to change WHAT you are!

As soon as I began to empty all of self, filling up with thee, my reflection began to change, because "I See YOU, In Me."

To GOD, I Give It All!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: