Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, April 08, 2010

"Yes"

To all of the opportunities that I missed out on and now have the chance to not make the same mistake twice.

To that fractured relationship that just couldn't seem to mend itself, until I got "me" out of the way.

To all of the times that I thought that tithing was a way of supporting the Church's desire to be flamboyant.

To all of the times that I got it wrong and said no when in all actuality I should have said...

To all of the times that GOD said no. I now know what HE really meant and why HE responded as so.

The purpose of my little brother's Life, albeit short, his impact is very much real, alive and always relevant. I understand.

My Mother's innate desire to upright my Life even when hers itself was upside down. As a parent myself, I get it.

To all of the times that I failed to listen, when listening would have prevented me from failing.

To all of my perceived and realized areas in which I can improve upon to make Corey better and subsequently the lives that Corey impacts.

To every challenge that I failed to ever introduce myself to for no other reason than fear itself.

And even to my "spoiled" children, when every once in a while I tell them no, just to familiarize them with the word. Daddy really means...

When GOD tells me no for one thing, I understand that for something else that HE has for me, it will be...

To walking out of the shadows of the dimly lit 40 watt past and into the brightness of the 100 watt future.

When GOD calls upon me, from this day forth, I will answer feverishly...

To all of You!

To all of Them!

And especially to HIM,

I say, "Yes!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: