Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Peace Within"

Deeply rooted within the confines of your soul is planted the seed of peace. When everything on the surface has run into the brick wall that doubles as your defense mechanism, it has but one thing to overcome: the same wall that it helped to construct.

When we are finally able to open ourselves up and tap into what brings us the most immense joy, our hearts become aflutter knowing that we have arrived at the place within, that scooped us out to bring us back in, the right way.

Listening to that inner voice that knows what's best for us better than we know what is best for us.

I heard you then, listened to you not. I regret it so, but the silver lining represents another chance to get it right. Thank you for obliging me when that was the last thing that you had to do. But you did it anyway and I am grateful.

Reside within the same peace that already resides within you. Knock on that internal door and welcome yourself in to the home that you already occupy.

Your "Peace Within."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: