Smile And Love Always!

Friday, April 09, 2010

"Harmony"

Singers can appreciate what it means to sing in unison, with, together, simultaneously. When you hear something so good that it actually satisfies that insatiable appetite of yours, increasing your cravings for more of the same.

When you find that kind of "Harmonious" Love, you should run like you stole it, sing like you wrote it, dance like you choreographed it and Smile like it was actually funny. Allow all of your emotions to come together in one single "Harmonious" celebration.

Live your Life in complete "Harmony."

"Harmonize" with the person that you will spend the rest of your Life with.

Enjoy the company of Love in the grandest, most spectacular and "Harmonious" fashion.

In tune and all together now..."Harmony!"

Live Life WITHIN it and definitely not WITHOUT it.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: