Smile And Love Always!

Monday, April 12, 2010

"Act On Your Inspiration"

Have you ever met someone, heard or saw something that had you in complete awe and just totally inspired you to DO? So, what was it that you wound up doing? Did it compel you to continue and if so, how? How long did that last for you?

With passport in hand, my eternal quest for inspiration takes me, far and wide, to places I have never been before, to learn things that I did not previously know, something new.

If Life is represented in the form of a window, then for purposes of clarity, visibility, certainty, understanding and Love, it is mandatory that you open your window and let GOD's light shine in and through.

The curtains have been drawn for far too long and even if you have zero reservations, no itinerary currently planned, have your passport on standby to allow you to hit the ground running when the opportunity so presents itself.

That way you will not be able to use the "I do not have a passport" line as an excuse. It is kind of like keeping your resume up to date even if you are happy in your current role. You never know when GOD might want to shuffle things around to get your feet moving so that you do not continue to let the grass grow under your feet.

Whenever I happen upon something that so inspires me to move, I MOVE!

Whenever I hear something that resonates to my core, I permit those vibes to transfer through me so that they can resonate to the core of others.

Whenever I read something that mandates the "verb in me" to do something, I do it!

From day to day I do not know where the LORD is taking me, but with my passport in hand, itinerary or not, I am ready!

In the event that HE might want to shuffle things around in my Life, my resume is up to date and ready to be deployed to future potential opportunities.

My affiliation with inspiration is strictly for the purposes of keeping the tank full, to avoid running out and to replenish whenever you feel like you have been running on fumes, both literally and figuratively speaking.

Sometimes the reminders need reminding that as soon as we take our eyes off of our purpose laden lives, we begin to lose our balance and our ways for no other reason than to DETER us from what GOD has FOR us.

And if you think that this Blog is talking directly to you, then it probably is, preceded, followed and littered throughout with nothing but the best that Love has to offer.

If the inspiration of what you had has dwindled and it no longer compels you, then it is time to rejuvenate yourself.

Catch Fire!
Be Inspired!
Promote Your Desire!
Take Your Potential Higher!

Do not just HEAR the voice that is inspiring you, allow the "verb in you" to "Act On Your Inspiration."

I So Love You Mother!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: