Smile And Love Always!

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Nobody But"

I stood there with all of the strength that I could humanly muster to lift up my Mother's casket.

I know where it came from. I know how I got it. My outer body experience had everything to do with the LORD taking up residence within my frame at the right place at the right time to prevent HIS child from crumbling on sight, on the spot.

Everything that I have ever been through is nothing short of preparation for what the LORD needs for me to go through so that I may in turn sing HIS praises from the highest peaks to the deepest valleys. And I will!

As a matter of fact, I already have and continue to do so as a personal reminder of all that can be accomplished when the focus is on the right thing, at the right time.

All too eager, I am ready to flex my might and defend myself against the fool hearted who know not the LORD or those that do know HIM, yet deny HIM because they have encountered a struggle or two or maybe more than a few.

My experiences just may be the right testimony for the person that needs to hear it right now. You never struggle alone. You are never without a home. The presence of the LORD is both hear AND here. Do not fail to realize all that is righteously clear.

I move because I have room to maneuver. I follow because I trust HIS lead. I struggle within the confines of my Faith to strengthen everything that I believe about it.

The name alone musters the nerve, garners the strength, makes the "im" possible, destroys the enemy, exposes the "frenemy" and comforts and soothes the soul within me.

When you are not strong enough, I implore you to at least be smart enough to draw from a source of strength that is greater than yours.
The strength born from everything that you will ever go through has but one source, "Nobody But."

I don't care WHAT you are going through in your Life! When you cannot do anything but, ALWAYS remember that there is "Nobody But," King Jesus!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: