Smile And Love Always!

Monday, April 19, 2010

"Then That's What We'll DO"

"Life" is my right hand man. It has taught me, continues to teach me and guide me through the choices that I make and the decision-making processes that I deploy for those very choices that I make.

I am nothing without my Life, thus I am grateful FOR my Life and all of the challenges that Life allows me to turn into opportunities.

Gracing the cover of Life's victory is my life-long goal that I plan to accomplish on-time with as many or as little resources as is needed.

When you have Life on your side, there is nothing that cannot be imagined, planned or accomplished as you constantly strive to make a better Life out of the one that has you thinking that Life (YOUR Life) is meaningless.

Meaningful with an emphasis on "FULL" is what shall be found on Life's agenda. But as with every agenda, there are subsequent meeting minutes that are accompanied with "action items" that are assigned to EACH of us.

These unfinished "action items" oft times prevent us from making the necessary progress to Life's next level. So complete all of the "action items" that have your name next them.

Make Life your right hand man/woman, paying close attention to Life's agenda. When you need to do, DO! Life will always be by your side as you complete each and every one of your tasks.

Since "Loving" more is on my Life's agenda, "Then That's What We'll DO."

Since "Forgiveness" is on my Life's agenda, "Then That's What We'll DO."

Since "Repairing" what was once irreparably damaged is on my Life's agenda, "Then That's What We'll DO."

Since being "Successful" is on my Life's agenda, "Then That's What We'll DO."

Since "Prayer" is on my Life's agenda, "Then That's What We'll DO."

Since "Worship" is on my Life's agenda, "Then That's What We'll DO."

Since being "Victorious" is on my Life's agenda, "Then That's What We'll DO."

I may not know what "Life" has in store for me until that very moment, but since GOD gave me "Life," I know and trust everything that "Life" has to offer me in addition to all that "Life" would have me to DO.

Life has my Life already mapped out. The only requirement is for me to keep my tank full and to not get off on any unnecessary exits.

Whenever I listen to my Life's GPS, I never get off track and even learn a new path or two in the process. But without fail, as soon as I stop listening to my Life's GPS voice, I am error-prone and completely off course.

And since "Listening" to my Life's GPS is on my Life's agenda, "Then That's What We'll DO!"

To GOD, I Give It All!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: