Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"Entitled"

Momma used to warn me about "getting too big for my britches."

Ladies, if he has refused to offer you a commitment in the physical form (Ring), clearly displaying his intentions, then why do you allow him to feel "Entitled?"

Gentlemen, if she is convenient in her approach and only when you can or are doing something for her, then why do you allow her to feel "Entitled?"

Don't get me wrong, all of us are guilty of doing what we feel we need to do in order to keep our significant others happy as we navigate our way through our relationships. But, "Entitled?" Some of us are "getting too big for our britches" and clearly take others and their kindness for granted.

You are only "Entitled" to what you make happen, what you earn. And even then you still need to be considerate of the feelings of others so as to not give off the appearance that you ARE "getting too big for your britches" and that you do, undeservedly, feel "Entitled."

So ladies, if he has done exactly what he said he was going to do and you proudly wear his intentions (Ring), then give him what he deserves. Allow him to feel "Entitled." He is making it happen!

And gentlemen, if she crosses your T's and dots your I's in the form of completing you, allow her to feel "Entitled." She is making it happen!

Both scenarios have earned and deserve the right to feel "Entitled." Respectively, they are making it happen!

So, stop ACTING "Entitled!" Until you actually start DOING something, you are just merely "ACTING."

However your relationship plays out and whatever you determine to be important within that relationship, afford it the opportunity to earn the right to be "Entitled." Respectfully give it the benefit of the doubt and allow "IT" to "make IT happen."

After all that the LORD has DONE for me, HE "deserves" my Praise. I will continuously "make that happen" because HE, is "Entitled!"

Glory be to GOD, Forever!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: