Smile And Love Always!

Friday, October 31, 2008

"Life Lessons"

One of the best things about Life is the fact that the revolving door continues to circulate with every push, following the exit of one to the entrance of another. With every circular motion a wealth of "Life Lessons" continue to revolve so that with the exit of the previous, the successor does not have to start from scratch with respect to "Lessons Learned" and the architectural makeup of how we Live, Learn and Pass On our "Life Lessons."

Everyone that passes through the revolving door does not have the same or identical push as the one before, but in order to keep the "Life Lessons" door revolving, it is a must that you do your part and push yourself through with enough UMPH to keep the momentum going for whomever follows your lead.

We cannot take it with us when we leave here, but we sure can leave behind a legacy that exemplifies our "Push" and the "Life Lessons" that we absorbed, molded, created, rejected and accepted along our journeys path.

Until my final entrance and my final exit, I am going to marathon that revolving door and whomever follows, treat it like Double Dutch ("Double Dutch" Blog 1/1/08) and jump in to allow the determined momentum to carry you.

"Life Lessons" are a must and at some point in time, we all travel through that revolving door.

"Life Lessons"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: