Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Missed Opportunities"

My Mother used to say, "Don't let your mouth write out a check that your ass can't cash." Sometimes the "Diarrhea of the Mouth" syndrome gets us caught up in the intangibles that fool us into writing that check and then having the nerve, the sheer audacity, of trying to actually cash it.

Shame on us for being so foolish in our thought process as to "think" that lipservice puts us on some sort of advantageous path, one in which would "Hit" on opportunities as opposed to actually presenting itself in the form of what they actually wind up becoming, "Missed Opportunities."

I've heard it stated, "Some people do not recognize opportunity, because it comes in the form of hard work." Well, if hard work is disguised as an opportunity, then lipservice provides you no service at all in taking complete advantage of your soon to be "Missed Opportunities."

The next time opportunity knocks, answer the door! "Missed Opportunities" are hard to come by the 2nd time around.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: