Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"The Beginning of the End: Resolution"

Oft times the end of a story brings about a certain level of sadness within a mindset that fails to realize that it is IN an "ending" that your NEW "beginning" takes its first breath, at birth. You simply cannot start Chapter 2 before you have finished Chapter 1. You might not otherwise completely understand the story that has unfolded before your very eyes.

"The Beginning of the End: Resolution" is nigh. The spirits of running through those big, wide open doors is high. The opportunities of starting anew are endless. The options of companionship means that one will not be friendless. "The Beginning of the End: Resolution" is nigh.

Learning to Love and Trust again will not ever be taken for granted by the two newly departed. Appreciating the "Substance" that you bring to the table will not ever be mistaken or forsaken again. The stakes are entirely too high because as of this very moment, right now, "The Beginning of the End: Resolution" is nigh.

The lessons of a lifetime that will be forever scribed in the mind of an experienced soul that has learned that it is not within ones own understanding, but the shared understanding that begs to be shared with those that have yet to depart, because the Love still exists, within their heart.

Standing on the edge of my fear, with a leap of Faith, I land on top of my destiny, "In the Face of Adversity," with every intention of succeeding Faithfully and in complete harmony of my very own symphony, as I explore the territories that I once thought were not for me.

All that was once unbeknownst to me, is now known to me, heard in the clearest voice, read in the perfect handwriting, with zero need for clarification, modification or justification as to WHY, "The Beginning of the End: Resolution" is nigh.

A better man is BEFORE you as his experienced soul writes TO you. Chapter 2 awaits the turning of the page; a moment in time, forever captured, etched in ones mind.

Something tangible that Life has for me, as I patiently await the transitional Chapter (2) and the start of 3.

"The Beginning of the End: Resolution" is nigh. Outside of the joint responsibilities, it is time to say, "Goodbye."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: