Smile And Love Always!

Monday, October 06, 2008

"Ducks in a Row"

Corey, "look before you leap and even then, be sure to have all of your "Ducks in a Row" to make sure that you have successfully planned your work and worked your plan to allow yourself the opportunity to net the results that you are looking for."

FOREVER, that's my MOMMA talking to me!

I looked at some geese exiting the lake after Church one day and I IMMEDIATELY thought about when my Mother used to tell me, "Corey, get your 'Ducks in a Row'." There was no exception to Her "Ducks in a Row" Rule either. And as I witnessed the geese exiting the water, they all got in a single file line while ONE in particular stood watching over the rest of the geese as they all exited, one at a time, in a single file line.....all "IN A ROW."

Everywhere I go, I speak, I hear, I see, I feel and I touch my Mother! She is EVERYWHERE that I am!

As I watched the geese get themselves in line as the ONE watched over the rest, I thought about my Mother watching over Her young and loved ones in the same manner.

I too watch my "Children" get themselves in line, their daddy watching over his young and loved ones in the same exact manner.

JESUS watches over HIS "Children" as we get ourselves in line and HE ensures US, HIS young and loved ones, a watchful eye, in the same exact manner as well.

Sometimes you do not get it, until you get it! I got it, plan to keep it and will relinquish it, NEVER!

"Corey, get your 'Ducks in a Row'." I hear my MOMMA talking to me in her typical verbose manner, FOREVER "Planting the Seeds" of hope and triumph!

I might not have my Momma anymore, but damn if she did not instill in me, prepare me for and equip me with all of the necessary tools and essentials that I needed in the form of endless reserves for the rest of my life!

I got it Momma!

From your Heavenly perch, watch your son get his "Ducks in a Row."

FOREVER,
Your Loving
and Proud Son!

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: