Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Simpatico"

Intertwined thought processes that both compliment one another, unquenchably attracting each other and undeniably reinforcing the other, "Simpatico."

I smell your presence, I taste your passion, I hunger for more, savoring the last morsel of the last "Embrace" that we shared. And to think that you just left, "Simpatico."

Fast forward to our next encounter and press pause, until we catch up to each other, recreating the favorite scene of our favorite auto-biographical movie, continuing to pause our most memorable moments, rewinding them only to relive them, recreate them and pressing play all over again, in slow motion, "Simpatico."

Forget you never, Loving you forever, stuck in the midst of complete harmony, realizing the reason "To Be" and exactly what your existence means to me, "Simpatico."

I might have missed it the first time, but I got it the second time and for all intents and purposes THIS TIME, it is ALL mine, "Simpatico."

Confusing to the outside, perfectly scripted on the inside referencing nothing but the location of where Love resides, "Simpatico."

Totally representative of just the two of us and our intertwined thought processes. "Simpatico."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: